What is the System Requirements for Windows 10 Operating System?
The Microsoft has surprised us in October 2014 by announcing about the latest Windows operating system, i.e. Windows 10. It has also released Windows 10 Technical Preview version for the Windows lovers and most of the people are using technical preview version.
Windows technical preview is just a glimpse of Windows 10 final version which will be released this year. According to the users review, the Windows technical preview has come up with several exclusive features and this is the main reason that people are excitedly waiting for the final version of Windows 10.
Most of the Windows users are quite curious to know about the Windows 10 system requirements, and hopefully you are one of them too. Let’s know in details about system requirements for Windows 10:
Get all latest Windows 10 tutorials and technology news from here → →
Windows 10 System Requirements
Few days back, Microsoft had mentioned that the system requirements for Windows 10 operating system are the same as Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. It means, If your computer is running on the current version of the OS then your computer is good to go for the upcoming one (Windows 10).
If you are planning to install the latest operating system on your computer, firstly you need to make sure that your computer supports the installation. So, in case you are still not familiar with the Windows 10 hardware requirements then here’s the system requirement for Windows 10:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
The system requirement for Windows 10 seems quite in favour of Windows users, so hopefully almost all the Windows users will be able to easily install Windows 10 on their PC without any issue. In short, it can be said that the Windows 10 is for every suitable Windows device.
After knowing about the news and information related to Windows 10 system requirements, we can presume that the Microsoft has done a great job by optimizing the windows operating systems platform.
To get more interesting Windows tips and tricks, Computer tricks, Windows help related to Windows 10, check out our Windows 10 tutorials.
Other Similar Articles that may Interest You:
- How to Run Disk Error Checking in Windows 10
- How to Create 4 Digit PIN Logon in Windows 10
- How to Fix: Stuck Caps Lock and Num Lock Keys in Windows 10
- How to Add System Compression in Disk Cleanup on Windows 10
- How to Install and Use Third Party Themes in Windows 10
- How to Add Multiple Desktops to Task View in Windows 10
- How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 10
- How to Open a Command Prompt at Boot in Windows 10
- How to Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode [Quick ways]
- How to Run Skype on Windows 10 without any Issues
- How to Enable Copy and Paste in Command Prompt on Windows 10