Looking for some amazing Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts list? Here are some very new keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 operating system.
Microsoft surprised us by announcing the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 OS.
The latest Windows 10 operating system is completely different from previous all Windows operating systems and it has amazed us in the first sight.
According to the Microsoft, Windows 10 will fulfil the Windows experience in a quite impressive way and some of its features like new start menu, multiple desktops, snap enhancements, new task view on taskbar, all apps run in a window, new file explorer, touch improvements, new command prompt, universal search in start menu, enterprise ready etc. will make users feel much comfortable.
Addition to all these awesome and cool Windows 10 features, Microsoft also included few new Keyboard shortcuts with this latest windows operating system. As we all know, keyboard shortcuts are one of the best ways to get things done faster and make you much productive. So let’s see the list of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts.
New Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
All the basic and several other keyboard shortcuts are already available to use in Windows 10 operating system but these are some of the special and latest Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts to use:
- WIN + LEFT or RIGHT – To snapping window (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants)
- ALT + TAB – To switch to the recent window (hold shows new Task view window view, let go and switches to the app).
- WIN + TAB – To open task view (New Task view opens up and stays open)
- WIN + CTRL + D – To create new virtual desktop
- WIN + CTRL + F4 – To close current virtual desktop
- WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT – To switch virtual desktop
So, these are some recently launched keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 operating system which you can use to get things done faster. Feel free to mention in the comment section if you are familiar with any other new Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. We will really appreciate your effort.
You may also be interested in checking out:
- Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts Windows 7
- Windows 7 General Keyboard Shortcuts [Quick use]
- List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts and Run Commands
- How to Make Symbols with Keyboard on Facebook