Are you looking for a multifunctional Webinar Service for you business?
Some of the most popular and best webinar tools to manage online campaigns more efficiently?
Online marketing is the backbone of any small/big brand business or marketer. Without appropriate online marketing strategies, you cannot assure the success of an online business.
Hosting a webinar is the smart business development strategy. It is the most trusted and working way to attract new clients and growing your business.
Not only you can communicate through webinar but also, it helps you to build a good relationship with your users and clients. The webinar also allows your business to showcase its expertise, industry knowledge, abilities, skills, products, services and much more things. But for hosting a successful webinar marketing campaign, you need to select a powerful and best webinar tool.
Whenever you are going to choose webinar tools, It is more important to ask: “What benefits do webinars offer you? and What are the benefits of webinars for your business?”. To make it easy, I am going to share two most popular webinar tools and their features, and I am damn sure this will help you in selecting the best webinar tool for business.
What is Webinar and What are its Benefits?
An online seminar or meeting is well known as a webinar. Basically, a webinar is the online meetings and video conferencing that takes place over the web. The live meeting can be a presentation, discussion, demonstration, instructional session, video hangouts, or interactive questions and answers.
Benefits of Webinars:
- Direct and quick contact with your target group
- Hosting webinars develop authority and trust
- Helps to raise brand awareness.
- Webinars save time and money
- Convenient and Save money.
- Maintain close communication with client and promote a product
Before going ahead for review, we should know a slight overview of both webinar tools. These are WebEx Meetings and GetResponse Webinar Tool. Let me start with GetResponse.
GetResponse Webinar Tool
GetResponse has become a very important email marketing tool for digital markets. It is known as the best email marketing tool, amazing landing page builder and best webinar tool also so it is not webinar tool while it is a complete package for marketers.
Here are some coolest features of Get Response Webinar Tool:
- Responsive email designer to make mobile and desktop-ready email
- You can collect emails with the help landing page creator
- Autoresponders- Autoresponder is e-newsletter which is determined by you. You can send newsletter like (welcome message) either time-based or action based, action based message trigger whenever user performs these action – open and clicks, Birthday and whenever contact preference
- Inbox Preview Option to check out how your emails will look everywhere
- Live chat support
- Available in Android and Ios App
- You can sign up for a free trial without entering credit card details.
- Get Response offers very comprehensive analytics and reporting options. Which include one click segmentation, metrics over time and most important email ROI.
- Split Testing – Split testing is another awesome feature rather than others webinar tool. It offers you the options to split test up more than five different messages whether another tool like Aweber allows four variations, Campaign Monitor allows 2 and Mail chimp allow 3.
- Send time optimization’ feature can improve your open and clickthrough rates.
- The new webinars functionality is just incredible for any business that uses webinars for lead generation.
- Getresponse webinar tool is, generally speaking, more competitively for those (particularly if your subscriber list contains between 500 to 1000 records).
- An interesting offer (18% discount) is available if you pay for the product on an annual rather than monthly basis, and an another (30% discount) is available if you pay for two years upfront. All three Getresponse plans cover the important basics; key features include: the capability to import, grow and host an email database, elegant templates, outstanding autoresponder functionality, responsive email designs and split testing, comprehensive segmentation options and social sharing tools
- Usability: Getresponse is pretty forthright webinar tool to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: create campaigns, Email import contacts, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and native.
- 30 days free trial is fully functional for that you don’t need a credit card.
- Support for GetResponse is comprehensive. It offers live chat as well phone call support; phone call support hours are 9am-5pm ET whether live chat available 24*7
WebEx Webinar Tool
WebEx is a product of Cisco Systems, is one of the most widely used web conferencing tool (online meetings and video conferencing) all around the world. Have a simple user interface and can manage and conduct online meeting or event start to finish.
Whenever we talk about Email marketing tool, Get response is the first choice of every marketer. I know most of all might be using GetResponse for email marketing and landing page builder. So don’t get shocked, GetResponse also comes with another additional features webinar.
Here’s the list of coolest features of WebEx Webinar Tool:
(1) Web Conferencing Features:
- Branded Registration and Invites
- With this tool, you can track your User Registration
- Lead generation tool
- Display 5 panelists at a time
- Help to conduct Polls
- Live Chat
- Well known web conferencing solution provider and also offers mobile access (even from an iPhone or iPad).
- Offers a 14-day free trial
- Includes video conferencing with full screen, multiple feeds, or side-by-side with screen sharing viewing modes.
- Rich Multimedia Experience.
- Integrated Audio and VoIP.
- Easy Meeting Invites.
- The document sharing with drag & drop facility as well as Application, and Desktop Sharing.
- You can also record your meetings sessions and applications for future reference, training or demos.
- Breakout Sessions to promote active learning
- Engage multiple remote presenters from anywhere and also, provide private practice rooms.
- View and control desktops for instant support and decrease time to resolution.
(2) Speed and Reliability: One of the best advantages of WebEx is, it’s reliable and scalable platform to support live web communication and collaboration.
(3) Pricing of WebEx: Cisco WebEx offers three types of pricing packages which accommodate every company’s business needs. All the premium plans include these features Videoconferencing, share your whole screen or application, markup tool, and whiteboard, free mobile app.
(4) Support: There are Multiple support options are available for WebEx client, including local-language phone support, online training course, as well as specialized implementation, accurate assistance and adoption services.
The Final Word!
Both the webinar tools have you enclosed with every functionality which is related to the webinar. GetResponse is simple and easy to work with for all newbies and advanced. WebEx offers different interactive tools for a smooth webinar and online marketing, but all the premium features and exclusive highlights of GetResponse standout.
GetResponse becomes more powerful with It’s, campaigning facility and email marketing solution, enterprise solutions, real-time analysis, and statistics make it best tool from rest of webinar tools available in the market.
If you ask me which is best for you? I will recommend you to go with GetResponse due to its incredible features.
Thanks for the recommendation! GetResponse sounds like an interesting tool both for beginners and advanced marketers.
Faisal H. Khan says
I have been using Getresponse for over 1 year now. It is cheap, fast and quick. Not much advanced feature but good enough to host a webinar for 100 people for fraction of a price