Do you want to save Instagram photos or download Instagram photos on PC? This guide will teach you how to save Instagram photos on PC, Android, and iPhone.
In today’s world, Instagram has become the major gateway of the virtual world. People are relating themselves with this amazing photo and video-sharing social media platform. Millions of people are spending their free time on Instagram more than any other social networking sites. Basically, we can also say that it is a reservoir of visuals, here you will get anything.
A countless number of people (over 1 billion monthly active users) are now associated with this app. They post and upload their photos on a daily basis. And now it is not a matter of astonishment because like the Google, here you will find any still image like fashion photo to nature photo. Many professional photographers are running their businesses with the help of Instagram. That is why people are more showing their attention towards the photographs.
Have you ever been scrolling through Instagram feed when you find something you really want to save? Like a beautiful travel destination or a motivational quote.
I think it happens with all of us that sometimes we feel extremely attracted toward a specific Instagram photo. Am I right?
If truth to be told, most of the peoples want to save Instagram photos and use them wherever they find it suitable. But the problem is, saving Instagram photos isn’t as simple as saving images on other social networking platforms. Instagram doesn’t offer any “Save Photo” or “Download” option for directly saving photos on the computer, Android or iOS devices.
They basically don’t allow downloading Instagram photos to their users because they want to prevent copyright issues or whatever the reasons are.
But don’t worry. We are here with some amazing solutions for you. If you know the basics of the internet then you will be able to perform these methods and save Instagram photos without taking screenshots. Here we go:
How to Save Instagram Photos to Camera Roll
Indeed, it’s an arduous thing to do for a new Instagram lover, but we have a simple trick for you. Here, you need to do just change one setting and your photos will be directly saved into your camera roll. Here’s how to save Instagram photos to camera roll automatically:
- At first, open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Now go to your Profile and tap on the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Tap on the Settings > Account > Original Posts (Android) or Original Photos (iOS).
- Finally, turn on the Save Original Posts (Android) or Save Original Photos (iOS) option.
Once you have enabled the Save Original Photos or Save Original Posts option, each and every photo you post on Instagram will also be automatically saved to your smartphone’s library.
How to Download Instagram Photos on PC
As we all know, no one can say exactly what is the right way to save photos from Instagram or download Instagram photos on PC or mobile phones? But if you think that there isn’t any effective way to download Instagram photos on PC without using an online Instagram photo downloader then you are wrong.
There are a couple of interesting tweaks for this purpose available on the Internet and downloading Instagram photos on PC via the Page Source is one of them. Follow the below mentioned steps and learn how to save photos from Instagram on PC via page source:
- First of all, open Instagram on your computer browser.
- Next, find the particular Instagram photo you want to save on your PC.
- Now, click on the three horizontal dots icon from the top corner of the post and then select “Go to post” option.
- Now, right-click on the photo and select View page source option.
- On the new tab, press Ctrl+F keys together and then type .jpg in the search box.
- Now image links with a .jpg extension will be highlighted. Copy the complete first link under the double quotes.
- Once you copied the link, open a new window and paste the copied link and then press the Enter key.
- Finally, right click on the image and select “Save image as” option and save it on your PC. That’s it!
You see, I told you that saving photos from Instagram on PC without using any third party Instagram photo downloader is possible.
How to Save Instagram Photos on PC using DownloadGram
If you don’t want to go through any complex process in order to save Instagram photos on PC then using Instagram photo downloader online is a smart decision. This is one of the easiest processes of Instagram photo downloading because here we are going to use the most popular Instagram downloader tool called DownloadGram.
DownloadGram is a web-based free Instagram video downloader and Instagram photo downloader, which means you can use it on any devices (Computer, Android, and iOS device) with a browser.
Follow these below-mentioned steps and learn how to download Instagram photos on PC using DownloadGram:
- First of all, open Instagram on your computer browser.
- Next, find the desired Instagram photo you want to save on your PC.
- Now, click on the three horizontal dots icon from the top corner of the post and then select “Copy Link” option.
- Next, go to the DownloadGram’s website and paste the URL into the box and then click on the Download button.
- Finally, click on the Download Image button to save the photo on your PC.
Thus, you can see how uncomplicated is to download Instagram photos on PC using this free online Instagram photo downloader. The best thing is, you can follow the exact same steps in order to save Instagram photos on iPhone or Android devices.
So, these are some of the most effective ways through which you can easily save your desired photo from Instagram and download multiple Instagram photos for free. Now no need to get puzzled in searching for various ways to download Instagram photos online. Follow these above-explained methods and you will be able to download any kind of Instagram pictures instantly.
From the several options of Instagram photo download, the process of using DownloadGram Instagram photo downloader is the most effective and simple for the users.
Feel free to let us know via the comment section below – How you save Instagram photos on iPhone and Android? What is your most favorite way to download Instagram photos on PC?
You may also be interested in checking out:
- How to Fix An unknown network error has occurred Instagram
- How to Get More Followers on Instagram Instantly for Free
- How to Find Out Who Unfollowed You on Instagram
- 500 Best Instagram Bios and Funny Instagram Status Ideas
- 200+ Funny Instagram Bios and Best Status for Instagram
- How to Download Shutterstock Images without Watermark for Free
- 300+ Best Instagram Bio Ideas and Status for Instagram
- How to Download Embedded Videos from Any Websites Online
- How to Download TikTok Videos on Android and iOS Devices
- How to Download Scribd Documents without Download Option
2 thoughts on “How to Save Instagram Photos on PC, Android, and iPhone”
Thanks for publishing this blog.
Really an informative blog.
All the content and information on this blog is unique.
Hi Garima, Thanks for sharing!
It’s an amazing and useful post, and I personally use SaveInsta to save my Instagram videos from my android and computer’s browser:)