Android app to identify songs – Learn what is the best music recognition app for android? Top 5 best music recognition apps for android or Best Android app that identifies songs
How many times have you come across situations where you felt the urgent need to identify a song? Or, Maybe you just heard someone singing it or maybe it crossed your mind just like that. It happens to most of us, right?
If you have also faced situations like these, then a music recognition app is the next thing you need to get your hands on. Android being a user-dedicated operating system comes with several utility applications and Android apps to identify songs are just one of them.
You can now very conveniently detect songs using some of the best Android apps to identify songs. Below is a list of such music recognition apps for Android which will come very handy when the next time you have to detect any song.
Top 5 Best Music Recognition App for Android
If you have a good taste in music or simply if you are a die heart fan of specific music genres then obviously you will wish to have all music collections of those genres. In such conditions, Android music recognition apps will perfectly help you in identifying music.
Since, nowadays smartphones are the closest companion of everybody and all of us compulsively carry our smartphones with us wherever we go. So, using music recognition app for android or any other app that identifies songs are the most appropriate option for you. Let’s have a look at the list of top 5 best music recognition apps for android smartphone or tablets:
Whether you are trying to detect English songs or any other regional song, Shazam is literally the best Android app to identify songs. Using Shazam android app, you can also record videos on your phone’s camera and then identify the song. However, you cannot detect songs which are already in your phone’s music library.
Here are the steps how you can use this Android app to identify songs on your android phone or tablet:
- First of all, open Shazam android app on your Android device.
- There is an “S” icon over the “Touch to Shazam” button. Click on it.
- Next, place the microphone of your device near the source of music.
- Shazam app will record the track and its beat and search in its directory to identify the correct song.
[appbox googleplay com.shazam.android]
(2) Sony TrackID
TrackID from Sony is undoubtedly the one of the best Android app to identify songs. This app for identifying music comes with a simple and easy to use interface. Here is what you need to do for identifying music using TrackID music recognition android app:
- Users are required to turn on the cellular data on their smart phone for identifying songs and also open the Sony TrackID app.
- Next, they are required to tap on the “Music Icon” and place the phone near the source of music.
- That’s it!! TrackID music recognition app will record the beats and detect the song for you.
[appbox googleplay com.sonyericsson.trackid]
MusixMatch is also one of the best android apps to identify songs and it has often come face to face in competition with several other music recognition apps for Android in this list. This app for identifying music can not only identify the songs which are coming from any external source; rather it can also identify songs which are present in your device’s music library.
Another peculiar feature is its ability to show the lyrics simultaneously with each para of the song being played. Here is how to identify songs using MusixMatch music recognition app for android:
- For recognition of music from external source, click on “MusicID” from the menu.
- For identifying the songs which are currently being played, click on the “Butterfly” icon after clicking on the “MusicID” button.
[appbox googleplay com.musixmatch.android.lyrify]
SoundHound is yet another Android app to identify songs which is the perfect alternative of Shazam, yet another app that identifies songs. SoundHound is particularly the best music recognition app due to its ability to detect hollywood songs (English of course).
Users can also detect songs by actually singing them and it will also get detected, thanks to SoundHound’s “Humming Technology”. In order to identifying music using SoundHound music recognition app for android, you have to follow these steps:
- Users will require an active internet connection to use this app.
- Next they are required to tap on “S” button and keep the microphone near the source of music.
- The song will get detected in just a couple of seconds!
[appbox googleplay com.melodis.midomiMusicIdentifier.freemium&hl=en]
SpotSearch for Spotify is one of the best Android apps to identify songs and its incorporation with Spotify (a popular online music app) also justifies its status as a great app that identifies songs. Every song you search for is directly linked to Spotify so that you can listen to the song right then and there.
What makes it the best music recognition app is its ability to identify songs using the lyrics that you type in. Using Spotsearch, you can also get redirected to the YouTube version of songs.
[appbox googleplay com.spotify.music&hl=en]
These are just a few of the best android apps to identify songs. Only you have to install any music recognition app for android out of these and start experiencing great music at your fingertips.
Shazam and Sony TrackID music discovery apps are one of my favourite music recognition apps which I use for identifying music whenever needed. Let us know through comments – which is your favourite and best music recognition android app that identifies songs perfectly?
- Top 12 Best Free Music Download Sites of All Times
- How to Find and Remove Duplicate Music Files in Windows