MiniTool Partition Wizard – the best Windows partitioning software !
If you are not a tech geek and want to shrink your Windows operating system partition then using a simple but powerful Disk Partition Manager is the best option. There are countless free partition managers available on web, but finding an appropriate partition management software or free partition software is really a very tough task.
To solve your problem and confusion, we would suggest you to try out the “MiniTool Partition Wizard” on your computer. MiniTool Partition Wizard is one of the best free partitioning software for Windows and it’s quite popular also among the Windows users.
Recently, this free partition software has released its new version called “MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.0 Free Edition“.
MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.0 Free Edition
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition (Version: 9.0) is a free partition manager software designed by MiniTool Solution Ltd. The latest partition wizard has come up with several exclusive features and new OS support.
This free edition is fairly compatible with all new OS such as: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Windows Technical Preview), and Windows Server 2012 R2. The user interface of latest Partition Wizard is much optimized and well-polished look.
The main attraction point of MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.0 free edition is – the ability to migrate a version of Windows to Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Drive in just single step. With the help of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition, you can easily perform following tasks on your Windows computers just with few simple mouse clicks:
- Create, delete, format, hide, resize or move basic partition
- Change Drive Letter and Set Partition Label
- Change cluster size
- Copy entire partition or disk
- Rebuild MBR (Master Boot Record)
- Convert file system between FAT/FAT32 and NTFS
- Convert disk style from MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
- Set Partition as Primary or Logical
- Extend, Split, Align, Wipe, and Explore Partition
- Recover All Partitions, and Rebuild MBR
- Convert MBR Disk to GPT or Convert GPT Disk to MBR etc.
- To view complete “MiniTool Partition Manager feature list” – click here.
The most interesting feature of Mini Tool Partition Wizard is that it allows you to manage partitions without even booting into Windows. It means, in case your PC fails to boot still you will be able to copy, resize, move and perform all other operation with it. Isn’t this a great feature?
Although, the free edition of MiniTool Partition software is quite enough for managing partition (Partition/Volume Resizer, Partition/Disk Converter, and Disk Partition Manager) for Windows PC. But you can get even more exclusive features if you upgrade to MiniTool partition Wizard Professional Edition or MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition and Enterprise Edition.
Hardware Requirements for MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition:
- Computer processor: 1 Ghz 32-bit (x 86) or 64-bit (x 64) processor
- System memory: 512 MB or more Minimum hardware requirements
- Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
- Computer processor: modern processor, 800 Mhz or faster
- System memory: 256 MB
- Installation disk space: 150 MB
- Other: Mouse and Keyboard
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard
“MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition” is the latest version of MiniTool Partition Wizard. The Size of this free partition software is about 30 MB. Follow the below given link and get free download MiniTool Partition Wizard:
Get from here: Download MiniTool Partition Wizard 9.0 free edition
Feel free to ask and share your view with us about the free partition software or free partition manager called “MiniTool Partition Wizard”. If you are using any other useful partition management software or free partition manager then share information about those partition managers with us via comments.
What do you think – MiniTool Partition Wizard is the best and free Partition Manager for Window PC?