Best battery saver app for android – Learn what is the best battery saver app for android phones or tablets? Top 10 best battery saver apps for android 2017
Almost all the smartphones or tablets which come these days carry heavy hardware with them. It is a good thing that most of the smartphones come with powerful hardware, amazing camera lenses, but they lead to a lot of battery drain. To save battery on your android smartphone or tablet, you must use a powerful battery saving app which comes with various helpful battery optimization features.
Battery saver apps will perfectly optimize your smartphone and will add more hours to the battery. Using battery saver app on your smartphone will not only solve battery problems but it will extend your device’s battery life too.
Most of the Android users feel very confused when it comes the time to select a most reliable and best free battery saver app for their android device. This is the main reason; today we are going to share the list of top 10 best battery saver app for android smartphones or tablets.
Battery Saver App for Android Free Download
There are very few best free battery saver apps for android available on the web that comes with numerous exclusive features like one-click optimization, instant accurate battery status, complete battery details, scheduling options for power saving modes etc. But here, we have summarized some popular and most reliable free battery saver apps for android device that comes with all these beneficial battery saving features. Learn: How to Make Android Faster and Improve its Performance
So, let’s have a look at our list of best battery saver app for Android 2017. We hope you will find below mentioned best free battery saver apps useful for your android smartphone and tablets:
(1) DU Battery Saver
The first app which is the best battery saver app for android is DU battery saver. This android application will help you in saving the battery of your smartphone or tablet and will increase the backup up to 50%. You will also get power management modes in this Android application which will help you in getting the best backup possible from the battery which is present in your Android device.
Basic Features of DU Battery Saver App:
- Accurate status
- Smart pre-set modes
- One-click optimization
- Anytime optimization
- Better battery details
- Healthy charge stages manager
- Intelligent mode-switching (pro features)
- Auto-clear apps (pro features)
- CPU frequency (pro features)
Battery Doctor is the next best free battery saver app for android. The app will impressively extend the battery life of your smartphone or tablet by 50% by finding apps and settings that drain power on your device. The things which will be tweaked by using this battery saver app are screen timeout, network connectivity, and many other things. There is also different power saving modes in this application.
Basic Features of Battery Doctor App:
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when the screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system! (Offers charging tips too)
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
The next best battery saver app for Android smartphones and tablets is 2 Battery. There are a lot of amazing features present in this app which helps you in the easy optimization of your Android device and in return you get additional battery backup facilities. The software is having its algorithm which it uses to add more hours to your smartphone.
Basic Features of 2 Battery Android App:
- Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
- Configurable enable intervals and settings
- Detailed battery usage curve and information
- Support whitelist and blacklist
- Battery icon theme is changeable
- Fully charged notification and low battery warning
- Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness
- Support night mode (pro-feature)
- No ads (pro-feature)
- Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
- Home screen widgets, battery level, quick settings
- Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
(4) COMODO Battery Saver
Comodo battery saver app comes with different power saving modes. If you are using Android lollipop, you can use the inbuilt power saving mode but devices which are running on Android KitKat or lower lack this feature. Comodo battery saver app uses different power saving modes to provide additional hours and longer battery backup.
Basic Features of COMODO Battery Saver App:
- Intelligent Save
- Power Profiles
- Advanced Battery Notifications
- Quick Actions
- Utilization Stats
(5) Snapdragon BatteryGuru
Most of the smartphones which are out there come with Snapdragon processors. Processors are the main component which will consume a lot of batteries. Snapdragon battery guru tweaks the snapdragon processor and helps in preserving battery. This is one of the best battery saver apps for android devices which come with snapdragon processor in them.
Basic Features of Snapdragon BatteryGuru App:
- Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges
- Requires no user configuration
- Operates all the things in the background
- Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
(6) JuiceDefender – Battery Saver
We have covered top 5 battery saver android applications till now and JuiceDefender is the sixth best battery saver app for android. The free battery saver app focuses on the connectivity options which you are using on your smartphone. 3G, 4G connectivity along with Wi-Fi consume a lot of batteries. If you are not using 3G or 4G, the app will close these features and will save the battery. The app also optimizes CPU speed for better battery backup.
Basic Features of JuiceDefender – Battery Saver App:
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- Mobile Data toggle automation
- 2G/3G toggle automation
- WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
- Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
- Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
- CPU scaling when phone is idle
- Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
- Full Activity Log & Smart Brightness control
(7) One Touch Battery Saver
To use One Touch-free battery saver app you just have to tap once on the app. The app will enable the power saving mode on the smartphone with a single touch. Some of the features which will be deactivated after enabling the power saving mode are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, vibration, GPS and background light.
Basic Features of One Touch Battery Saver App:
- Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
- Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
- Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one’s needs.
- Can see the remaining time of the Standby,call,network,music,video.
- Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
- 3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
- Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1×1, 2×1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
Deep Sleep Battery Saver is the eight best free battery saver app for android. The main feature of this battery saving application is deep sleep mode. Your device will enter deep sleep mode from time to time. When your device is in deep sleep mode both Wi-Fi and 3G will be disabled. The apps which run in the background will also get stopped once you start using deep sleep battery saver.
Basic Features of Deep Sleep Battery Saver App:
- 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer.
- Custom profile (PRO) – for advanced users.
- Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
» Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
» Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
» Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
» Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
» Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
» CPU: Process twist – root only
» Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
- General settings
» Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
» Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
» Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
» Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
» Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
» Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
(9) Battery Booster – Saver
Battery Booster is another popular best battery saver app for android device which is specially designed to extend the battery life with 20-30%. Only you have to tap the boost button and the battery will be preserved on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once you tap on the button, all the processes which are running in the background will be managed automatically.
Basic Features of Battery Booster Android App:
- Automatically enables ULTIMATE MODE when your battery life is below 15%.
- Notifies you when some battery saving mode has been enabled and also when your battery is below 15%
- Your device will not be affected from Battery Booster and it will continue working as it is.
- It turns off WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS when the screen is off, enables them when on. Also, the brightness level is reduced.
- It disables all network connections, suitable for calls and messages only.
- Airplane mode is enabled between 23:30 – 07:00. No connections, calls and messages during this period. The alarm clock will still work.
- Battery Booster allows you to kill processes which consume your battery’s life.
Bataria battery saver is not only the one of the best battery saver app but is also a great useful android app which helps in managing different managment tasks. Its different power modes will switch off all the apps which are consuming a lot of power on the android devices.
Basic Features of Bataria – Battery Saver App:
- Battery saver
- Battery widgets
- Active applications manager (similar to Samsung task manager)
- Status bar battery percentage / notification battery
- Auto power saving (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick settings / power control
So, these are the top 10 best battery saver apps for android which is available to free download. If you want to extend your android smartphone’s battery life to keep your smartphone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging then download your preferred free battery saver app from the above-given list of top best free battery saving app for android device and start enjoying longer battery convenience.
Please, feel free to share your view with us using the comments section below – which popular battery saving app or free battery saver app are you using to save battery on your android smartphone or tablet?
You might also like: Top 12 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life