List of 40 questions everyone is afraid to ask themselves and you are too!
Life is the most mysterious and amazing gift of the God. It always teaches us a lesson from the activity we perform and the people’s activity of our daily life.
In this world, only very few people love their jobs and excited to do their work happily each day, rest of all people are unhappy because they are afraid to ask themselves the questions that can change the thought of their living life. And trust me, you are afraid too!
Whether you’re looking for a new job in reputed company, looking to make your company a successful brand, or simply reaching for the next rung on the career ladder, it’s positively important to do some self-reflection on a regular basis to keep our goals in sight and move in the right direction of career and life. Read also »» Inspirational Quotes that Motivate You to be a Successful Entrepreneur
40 Questions Everyone is Afraid to Ask
All these questions are common for everybody and appropriately connected with the life of peoples. Answering them for yourself will help you excellently identify the areas of your life that will most directly affect your success, productivity, living, and overall well-being. Here’s the list of 40 questions everyone is afraid to ask themselves:
1. What is one fear that you know is holding you back?
2. If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
3. What is the difference between living and existing?
4. What worries you most about the future?
5. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
6. If you had a friend who spoke to you the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
8. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
9. Is it out of reach? Or have you just not stretched yourself far enough?
10. In the haste of our daily lives, what are we not seeing?
11. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t?
12. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
13. Life is too short to tolerate ___________?
14. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
15. How do you know whether it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
21. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
(Article source: marcandangel.com)
I hope you got some really appropriate questions you are afraid to ask yourself. Successful people never afraid to ask questions about themselves, so be bold and ask and answer these questions to yourself. You will feel relaxed and clear toward your goal and life.
I would love to know the answer of these questions from you. Please share your view and answer through comments. Also, never feel afraid to ask questions about yourself.