Check out the best raksha bandhan messages and Raksha Bandhan Status, happy raksha bandhan messages, happy raksha bandhan quotes, raksha bandhan status for whatsapp, raksha bandhan wishes, raksha bandhan greetings, raksha bandhan whatsapp status, rakhi images raksha bandhan for raksha bandhan festival 2015
Raksha Bandhan festival is one of the most popular and pleasing Hindu festivals. Basically, Raksha Bandhan is the festival to express the immaculate and unconditional love between brothers and sisters. At the day of raksha bandhan celebration, everyone wants to celebrate this holy festival with their sisters or brothers and family members in a very special way by sharing some awesome rakhi gifts, sweets and many more things.
If for any reason, you are not at home on the day of raksha bandhan festival and still want to make your sister feel very special and happy then sending online raksha bandhan gifts for sister, happy raksha bandhan messages, happy raksha bandhan Facebook status and happy raksha bandhan Whatsapp status, happy raksha bandhan quotes, happy raksha bandhan wishes, raksha bandhan greetings, raksha bandhan status, and raksha bandhan sms for sister etc are one of the most helpful and appropriate way.
Similarly, all the sisters who can’t make possible to reach brother’s home at the day of Raksha Bandhan festival they can also make their brothers feel very special and happy by sending online rakhi gifts, sweets, and wishing them by happy raksha bandhan messages for brother, happy raksha bandhan messages, happy raksha bandhan quotes, raksha bandhan status for whatsapp, free greeting cards for raksha bandhan, rakhi images raksha bandhan, and raksha bandhan status for brother.
In today’s Raksha Bandhan special guide, I am going to list some of the best raksha bandhan messages, raksha bandhan status, raksha bandhan quotes, raksha bandhan wishes, and raksha bandhan greetings etc and hope you will like them a lot. Let’s check out the huge collections of best raksha bandhan messages and happy raksha bandhan Status:
Best Raksha Bandhan Messages and Status for Whatsapp
All these latest happy raksha bandhan messages, raksha bandhan status for brother and raksha bandhan sms for sister will not only help you to express your unconditional love between brothers and sisters but it will also help your to make your relationship more strong and perfect.
So, let’s have a look at the list of happy Raksha Bandhan status for whatsapp, Happy raksha bandhan messages, raksha bandhan status for facebook, and rakhi images raksha bandhan:
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan, I love you my Sister.
- Sister is someone who is caring n sharing. Sis can understand things u never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. I love u sis! Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- If I can choose my bro in next life, it will be u (if u gift me Mercedes Benz tomorrow) Love u always Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakhi celebrations in full swing. All the brothers and sisters Keep the bond growing. Happy RakshaBandhan, A sisters love for brothers.
- Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you. Happy Rakhi Bro
- Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & Your understanding, May our bond of love remain forever.
- Dear brother, today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi festival and best of luck for everything.
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha bandhan Sister..
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love My Sister.
Raksha Bandhan Status
- May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of.
May success accompany you in every step that you take? Have A Blessed Rakhi
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
- “Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.”
- “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.”
- “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.”
- “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.”
- The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
- “She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.”
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.”
- “My sisters have taught me how to live.”
- “There’s no other love like the love for a Bhai. There’s no other love like the love from a Bhai.”
- “My Bhai, someone who I know I can always depend on!”
- “A Bhai is a friend God gave you; a friend is a Bhai your heart chose for you.”
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”
- “Bhais and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”
- “I think people that have a Bhai or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.”
- “I, who have no sisters or Bhais, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.”
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- Before I utter anything, you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you, my darling sister.
- To my sweet angel like sister,
May god bless you with loads of happiness, health and wealth.
See, God has already begun showering you with chocolate.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You are a darling sister
You are loving and gentle
actually, all the good things in the world,
But one thing that I am proud to say.
You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be….
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- We may be far from each other, but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Rakhi, cherishing the fond memories we spent together. loveliest
- Intelligent and beautiful as you are, my sister is the best. On this Raksha Bandhan I just want to let you know that I am proud of you.
- Raksha Bandhan Messages It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
- Your charming smile makes my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister, what may come I will always stand by you.
- I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! how much I’ll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your Sasural. I will always love you Sis.
- “Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
- “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”
Read also »» How to Make Symbols with Keyboard on Facebook
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan
- Rakhi Messages You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother
- My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I sought my soul, but my soul; I could not see. I sought God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother I could found all three. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
- “You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”
- “We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.”
- “The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother .”
- “You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.”
Must see »» How to Use WhatsApp on Desktop Computer
Funny Raksha Bandhan Messages and Quotes
- “Har ilzam ka haqdar vo hame bana jati hai, har khata ki saza vo hume bata jaati hai, hum har baar khamosh rah jate hai, kyonki who har baar Raksha Bandhan ka darr dikha jaati hai.
- Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because, I am your brother.”
- “Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai
Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai
Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai
Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi
Kuch din baad ‘Rakhi’ ka tyohar hai!”
- “Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile
sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi
tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me the i-pod.”
- “Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha
Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha
Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhi bandh do,
Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo, Pahale Rupae Hazaar do.”
- “Kya Bataoo Yaaro
Meri Kismat Ki Kahani
Kuch Is tarah Likhi Gai
Jin Hatho Se Gulab Dena Chahta Tha
Unhi hatho me vo Rakhi Bandhkar Chali Gai.”
- “Aati Thi Jaathi Thi
Hansti Thi, hansati thi
Bhagati Thi, Bhagaati Thi
Bolti Thi, Bulwati Thi
Per aaj pata chala ki
vah mujhe rakhi bandhana chahati thi.”
- “Usaka Husn gaya kaleja cheer
Nayano Se barbas Chhuta ek teer
vo Muskrai, Nazdeeq aai
Boli, Rakhi Bandhwale mere veer.”
- “Yes I love you. You are so cute, smart. My mother also likes you very much. My father is ready to take up our relationship seriously. So please don’t say no to my proposal. Accept me as your dearest, loveliest younger sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.”
- “Raksha Bandhan… time for me to realize each year that what a BIG MISTAKE I made asking God for a little sister like you.”
- Har Larki tere liye bekarar hai,
Har Larki ko tera intezar hai,
Ye tera koi kamaal nahi,
Kuch din baad “RAKSHA BANDHAN” ka tehwar hai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and SMS
- My Bhai is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smile
- Sister, you are like a fragrant rose.
Sister, you are the greatest gift of life.
Sister,you lift my spirit to newer heights.
Sister, you make me feel special always.
- Sister cares and shares her feelings.
She hears the unspoken words.
She understands the invisible pain.
I love my sister for there for me.
- Greatest Joy Of The Rakhi Greeting
For A Dear Sister
Who Brings Happiness To The Life
Of Her Bhai May This Auspicious Day
Bring Great Joy And Happiness To You
And Keep You Peaceful
Throughout The Rest Of The Days
- Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan
- Thanks dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection &
May our bond of love remain forever.
- My good wishes are always with all of u.
With Lots of Love.
The bond we share,
is nurtured care.
Wish that you reach for the sky
is always in my prayer.
- Hey didi you are the best.
Do you know why?
Because I am your Bhai.
- I Luv My Sister.
I Cannot Express
How Much I Miss You.
You Are The Greatest Sister.
I Love You Very Much.
You Never Say No,
You Never Say That’s Impossible
And You Never Say You Can’t.
That’s My Brodar, A Superman Who Make Things Possible And Who Make Paths Smoother.
Raksha Bandhan Messages in Hindi
- Bachpan ki yaado ka chitrahaar hai rakhi
Har ghar me khushiyo ka uphaar hai rakhi
Rishto ke meethepan ka ehsaas hai rakhi
Bhai behan ka paraspar vishwas hai rakhi
Dil ka sukun or meetha sa jazbaat hai rakhi
Shabdo ki nahi pavitra dilo ki baat hai rakhi !!
- Rishta hum bhai bahan ka,
Kabhi mitha kabhi khatta,
Kabhi ruthna kabhi manana
Kabhi dosti kabhi jhgda
Kabhi rona aur kabhi hasna
Yeh rishta hai pyaar ka
Sabse alag sabse anokha.
- Bahan ka pyar kisi dua se km nhi hota,
Wo chahe door bhi ho to gam nhi hota
Aksar riste dooriyo se pheeke pr jate h,
Pr bahan bhai ka pyar kbhi km nhi hota !!
- Aaj ka din bahut hi khaas hain,
Behna ke liye kuch mere pas hai,
Tere sukoon ki khaatir o behna..
Tera bhaiya humesha tere sath hai.
- Mere bhaiya mere chanda mere anamol ratan tere badale main zamaane ki koi cheez nahi You are the best Happy raksha bandhan.
- Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan
Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Baat-baat par wo roothna mera
Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar
Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein
Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
- Roli hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Chandan ki dori
Phoolon ka haar
Aaya Saawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar
Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!
- Rakhi ke is pavitra dhaage me hai bandhaa
Dher saara sneh, dher saara pyaar
Aur aseem laad-dulaar
Rakhi par doon yahi asheesh
Sadaa khila rahe tumhara sansaar!
Raksha Bandhan ke tyohaar ki dher saari badhayi!
- Suraj ki tarah chamakte raho
Phoolon ki tarah mehakte raho
Yahi dua hai is bhai ki aaj
Ki aap sadaa khush raho!
Bhai ki taraf se ek bahan ko Rakhi ki hardik shubhkamnaayen!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
- My Sister, My Friend,
We have been through a lot,
Some rough times,
Some sad times,
Some fun times,
Some good times,
Sometimes I’ll never forget,
And some time I wish I could,
You are not only my sister,
But my best friend I could ever have,
We have been through a lot together,
And I hope there are more good ones to come.
- Oh! God thanks for giving me a sweet Sister. Protect her as an apple of your eyes. Give strength to my sister when she faces any problems. Let’s all her sickness, difficulties, tears comes unto me. Give happiness & joy in her life. Till the end of my life I want to be her loving brother, who guide & Love her. Bless her Family & her Future. Thank You God
- Dear Didi,
If one day you feel like CRYING…
I promise that I will make you LAUGH.
If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems…
Don’t be afraid to call me!
I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.
And If one day you don’t want to LISTEN to anyone…
I promise to be there for you, and to listen to you VERY QUIET.
And whenever you need me, but can’t even speak, Simply whisper in your heart,
I will be right there – Just before you…
My heartiest wishes to the Loveliest sister on the planet “The Earth”.
- Hi di, Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. This day is way to strengthen the bond between us. On this special day, I think of the days that we have spent together and shared our feelings. I’m so lucky to have a sister like you di. I pray for you, all your dreams and aims come true in this year. Special Rakhi wishes for my most loving Sis. Take care di
- Hey Ishwar(God) mai tujhase bahut pyar karta hu,
Tujh par mai apna sab kuchh nyochhavar karta hu,
Par mai apni bahan par tujhase jayada visvas karta hu.
Ho agar khata kabhi tu maf karna mujhe aur meri bahan ko,
Dena pade yadi saja, to dena mujhe, bacha lena meri bahan ko.
Meri bahan lakho, karoro me nahi, balki is duniya me sirf ek hai,
Lag jaaye usako meri saari umar, yadi is vasundhara par koi bhi nek hai.
Dhanyavaad deta hu tujhako, hai us par mujhko naaj,
Hey Gudiya garv karega tujh par aane wala poora samaj.
Rakhi ki dehr sari badhyi sabhi bahano ko….
- My dear Sister, this day is a gift from God to express the deep love between us. Thanks for being with me to hold my hand, to be a shoulder to cry and a soul to inspire. Dear, I always want your happiness only. So be happy always. On this wonderful day I’m missing you so much. I know sis, you will think of me and our unforgettable days. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- When the world goes dark,
Stars are there…
When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there…
When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone…
Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
To pour the special love and affection forever…
- Sorry for constantly making you cry. But I love you very much. Unfortunately, whenever I make a conscious effort not to make u feel sad, I do so and end up making you angry and frustrated. You are my soul and everything in my life depends on your happy life. May you lead a worthy life. Love u forever
- You are the best sister that I would ever get in my life. I want you to be happy wherever and however you are. I know you love me too but I love you more than anyone else in this world. Missing you and love you forever
- It means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you. Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories that you have given me. Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me. But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, It’s you… It’s you…It’s you… Miss U all a lot and Luv u all.
- I pray to God that all my sisters achieve their goals in life. May God give them strength and courage to fight adverse entities. Of-course, I am there to support them.
- This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti. Thank u didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember…
- What is the Day without SUN, What is the Night without Moon , What is the Life without Struggle, What is the Death with Fear, What is the Festivals without Relatives ,, What is the Fun without Friends. But Do u know what do I think every single moment… What will all these be without MY Sister……. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God’s protection and blessings from heaven today and always. May God shower you with everlasting happiness? I wish you all love, luck, joy and good health.
- I wish you all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan and I pray to God that our relationship becomes stronger with love and care. I am sorry if I have hurt you all ever. I always wish good for all of you even if I act bad with you at times. With love and care,
- I always enjoyed teasing you and pulling your braid but you never complained. I made undue demands and you pampered me fulfilling them. You scolded me whenever I did anything wrong. You’re not talking to me was the greatest punishment ever. Today is the time I wish to express the gratitude for whatever you did for me. I owe my success to you as much to our parents Happy Rakhi.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
- I am very lucky to born as your one and only sister. I love you both and i wish you the success in your journey to a wonderful future. May god’s grace is always with you. I wish that both you will be with me and support me in all my sad and happy situations. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother with lots of love and best wishes. Your’s sister
- I am thankful to God for brothers like you. After father, both of you are my only supporters. I love you and wish all the happiness and lots of success through every side in your like. It will be the great pleasure to see you happy and successful persons in life. With lots of love and best wishes
- “Dil karta hai tu phir se chotta ho jaye, apnna badappan dikhhaoo mein
apni baaho ke jhule mein, lekar tujhe jhulaoo mein
pyari pyari lori gaa kar ,phir se tujhe sulaoo mein
itna pyar diya hai tunne, kuch to karj chukaoo mein” !!
- Hi Bhaiya, Day comes and day goes. But for me it is not just the matter of 24 hours but the life which lam living just because of you. I still can’t forget the day when no one came for my help but you gave your hand and let my all worries goes off. I have read a story that there was a monster who wanted to engulf a girl but suddenly god sent an angel for rescuing her. He gave his hand and took out the petrified girl from the deep pit. You were my angel who saved me. I don’t need any occasion to show my gratefulness towards you because every moment of my life is a blessing of yours. I don’t want to beautify my words to make myself better than others. Because emotions, feelings come direct from heart only for those people which we love truly and these should be describe straightforwardly. These are my pure emotions which are just for you. You are always with me. I really love you.
- Today your sister prays to God that….
Give my all happiness to my brother and give all his sorrows to me. Make his life brighter like a light of star.
Do not give him success as a gift but make him capable to achieve it. Give him that much of confidence that he can win the world.
Fulfill his heart with that much of love so that he can understand the problems of those who are needy & help them.
Hey God, give my brother love, success, long & beautiful life & an understanding wife (ha..ha….ha) “Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all ur dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
- Aaj rakhi ka din khushiya laya hai,
behan-bhai ke rishte ko khushiyon se bharne aya hai,
aao milkar manaye raksha bandhan,
kyun ki yeh har behan-bhai ko apana furz yad dilane aya hai.
- Dear Sweet Brother,
Am very glad to be ur sister…
Our relationship will be everlasting…
Am very happy to be ur part of the family…
Lots of Love,
Ur Sweet Sis,
- Ye dhaga bandhan ka,
Toone to khoob hai nibhaya,
Teri har balaye mujhe lag jaye,
Baithe hai jis ghane paid ke tale,
Koi toofan bhi use chhoo na paye
- I am lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!!
- I will be missing you this year for Raksha Bandhan but I hope this Rakhi reaches you in good health. I have missed you very much and I can’t wait to see you again. There is so much I want to talk to you about and I miss the times we just used to sit and laugh for no reason. I miss and love my little brother so much.
- I want you to know that you hold a special place in my life. I have always looked up to you whenever I have been in a tough position and you have never turned down my requests. Bhaiya, today on Rakhi, I pray for you and wish that your blessings are always with me.
I hope, you found useful the above mentioned list of happy raksha bandhan messages, raksha bandhan status, raksha bandhan quotes, raksha bandhan wishes, raksha bandhan greetings, and rakhi images raksha bandhan, raksha bandhan sms for sister and raksha bandhan status for brother.