Learn how to make Windows 10 faster and improve its performance. In this tutorial, some very simple methods have explained to speed up Windows 10 computer.
Microsoft brings a major impact on the WEB world by releasing their latest Windows Operating System “Windows 10“. Since, the days are passing; the positive responses are flowing increasingly from their satisfied customers over the world and we all know Windows 10 for his exceptional speedy performance.
While enjoying the latest Windows 10, some of our readers asked me can we make it even better? The answer is simple and that is yes! There are tons of Windows tweaks and customization obtainable and today we have collected the top 10 tweaks to make it even better and faster.
We have broken this Windows 10 tweaks in three different parts. First one is dedicated to the newbie Windows users. The second part are made for the average Windows users who uses the computer firmly and don’t do too many customizations on Computer. The last one is dedicated to the advanced Windows users and techie geeks, who control their PC, play with registry editors and services. All these users whose desire to shift their Windows 10 operating system needs to implement all these tricks in all three departments.
How to Make Windows 10 Run Faster
Follow the below-mentioned tips and tricks in order to speed up Windows 10 PC and improve its performance. We explained here some of the most appropriate methods to make Windows 10 faster and hope you will find it useful for you. Here’s how to make Windows 10 run faster:
»» For Newbie Windows Users
In this department, we have detailed some tweaks for the newbie users who are not friendly with Windows 10 computer settings, editors, and others inner aspects.
(1) Remove Unnecessary Gadgets from Desktop
These days every user adds some handy gadgets to their desktop for giving it a luxury look. Some of us called Mini tools because they provide us information’s in a very quick time and helps approaching to daily used tools. But while we put any gadget to the Windows desktop it slowly eats up your speedy performance. So, always strip off those unnecessary gadgets that you don’t need. This practice will make your PC flash fast.
(2) Empty Recycle Bin
We always transfer our non-used files to recycle bin that present on our computer. So, we can recover the deleted files anytime. However, if you want maximize your HDD space then you permanently delete those unwanted files, folders, etc. Follow the below given steps to do that:
- First of all, right click on the Recycle Bin icon then select Empty Recycle Bin option from the list.
- Click the Yes button to finish the task.
Must See »» How to Recover WiFi Password on Windows 10
(3) Run CCleaner
CCleaner is a recommended cleaning tool for every user. This helping hand will get rid of internet and files dissipate. If you ask me why we should use this, then I have two major reasons to look for. The first one is, this PC optimization and cleaning tool will scan and examine the ineffective files and delete them. This practice will conserve your disk space. The other reason is, CCleaner vanish your browsing history and the list of recently opened apps and programs.
Get from here: Download CCleaner
(4) Clear Temp and Recent Files Regularly
While you are using the computer, all of your actions saved in a Temp and Recent files. Once again, saving this information’s will eat up your drive space and your computer will become slower if you don’t onslaught this objects.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R keys together.
- Type %temp% and press OK, you will be forwarded to the temp folder.
- While you are on the Temp files, press CTRL+A key and then hit off Del button to vanish those files.
- Now it’s time to open the Recent Files folder. Once again open Run dialog box and type recent and hit off OK button.
- After performing the above steps, you will see the Recent Files folder, clean up all the files. That’s it!
»» For Average Users
(1) Remove Adware from Your Computer
Whenever you download something whether any free tool or software, Adware will also downloaded and installed without your realization. Not only this only will slow down your PC but also infects your precious and other important core files. If they Adware are not uninstalling by the manual method then use the below-given tool to remove it. This tool will do that for you in just one-two clicks.
Get from here: Download Adware Tool
(2) Disk Cleanup
Disk Cleanup is useful software when it comes to speed up your PC. This computer maintenance utility diminishes the unwanted files from your computer. Thus, it demolishes the temporary files and removes system junk files and blank recycle bin.
Some more helpful tutorials related to Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 computer:
- How to Free Up Disk Space on Windows 10 Computer
- How to Add System Compression in Disk Cleanup on Windows 10
(3) Power Options
As I told you above Windows 10 come with very realistic features and Power Options is one of them. This change will help you to make your PC more enhanced. The power options various options to choose from, where High Performance is the favorite one. While the options are excellent for computer performance but it eats consumes more power than other versions of Windows. Look at the below steps about it is done:
- at first, launch the Control Panel icon and click Power Options.
- The Power Options contains three different options. You have to select High performance option. That’s it!
»» For Advanced Users
(1) Optimize Paging File
Don’t take this lightly because paging file is a major aspect behind the boot loader time. Once you correctly configure it, you will surely feel the change. And this thing is specially recommended for the low-end ram computers. It is really very important for them optimize the paging file. Once successfully do that you PC will become much speedy than before.
(2) Disable Low Disk Checking to Speed up Your PC
Every time Windows notifies us about the disk space. Especially when all your disks drives are full. But the fact is the disk space notification isn’t based on your disk space. Even if you have enough space in your disk, the system still notifies you about the space issue. So, disabling it is the best option to maximize your PC performance. Check the below steps:
- Firstly, launch Registry Editor by pressing regedit in the search box and then follow the below-mentioned path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Policies
- Under the Policies folder look for Explorer. If you cannot see Explorer key then create a new DWORD value with the name Explorer.
- Now, select Explorer and go to the right pane. Again right click and choose DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name it NoLowDiskSpaceChecks.
- Then execute a right-click on the newly created DWORD and chose Modify.
- In the Edit DWORD dialog box, set the Value data as 1 and press Ok.
(3) Set Unwanted Services to Manual
Setting up unwanted services to manual is another best way to stop Unwanted programs from being started automatically in Windows. It will also help you to improve your computer’s performance. Here’s the instructions:
- First of all, Open Run dialog box (Win + R keys together) and type services.msc then click Ok to open Services window.
- Or, you can also open Services from the Administrative Tools of Control Panel.
- Look for the services you don’t need to start automatically and prefer to set it as Manual.
- So right click on the service and choose Properties.
- Under the General tab you can see Startup type section. Use the drop-down menu and select Manual option.
- Click Apply and Ok to save the changes. That’s it!
Once you applied these methods on your Windows 10 PC, you will recognize an effective improvement in the performance of your Windows 10 computer. Apply these tricks on your computer in order to make computer faster and share your view with us through comments.
Feel free to share with us if you have other simple ways to speed up Windows 10 or make Windows 10 faster and improve its performance.